INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES LAW (LSSI)
ORELLANA RESTAURANTE, S.L.,the entity responsible for the website, hereinafter referred to as THE RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users to fulfill the obligations established in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE). The document also aims to inform all website users about the conditions of use.
Anyone accessing this website assumes the role of a user, committing to strict observance and compliance with the provisions stated here, as well as any other applicable legal requirements.
ORELLANA RESTAURANTE, S.L. reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the website, without the obligation to provide prior notice or inform users of such changes, understanding that publication on ORELLANA RESTAURANTE, S.L.’s website is sufficient. ORELLANA RESTAURANTE, S.L
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Company name: ORELLANA RESTAURANTE, S.L.
Trade name: CASA ORELLANA
VAT ID: B7019048
Address: Calle Orellana, 6
e-mail: info@casaorellana. com
Through the website, we offer users the opportunity to access information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Los contenidos, textos, fotografías, diseños, logotipos, imágenes, programas de ordenador, códigos fuente y, en general, cualquier creación intelectual existente en este Espacio, así como el propio Espacio en su conjunto, como obra artística multimedia, están protegidos como derechos de autor por la legislación en materia de propiedad intelectual. La empresa es titular de los elementos que integran el diseño gráfico del Espacio Web, lo menús, botones de navegación, el código HTML, los textos, imágenes, texturas, gráficos y cualquier otro contenido del Espacio Web o, en cualquier caso dispone de la correspondiente autorización para la utilización de dichos elementos. El contenido dispuesto en el Espacio Web no podrá ser reproducido ni en todo ni en parte, ni transmitido, ni registrado por ningún sistema de recuperación de información, en ninguna forma ni en ningún medio, a menos que se cuente con la autorización previa, por escrito, de la citada Entidad.
Asimismo queda prohibido suprimir, eludir y/o manipular el «copyright» así como los dispositivos técnicos de protección, o cualesquiera mecanismos de información que pudieren contener los contenidos. El Usuario de este Espacio Web se compromete a respetar los derechos enunciados y a evitar cualquier actuación que pudiera perjudicarlos, reservándose en todo caso la empresa el ejercicio de cuantos medios o acciones legales le correspondan en defensa de sus legítimos derechos de propiedad intelectual e industrial.
5. USER OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ON THE WEBSITE
The user agrees to:
- Provide all the necessary technical means and requirements to access the website.
- Provide truthful information when filling out personal data forms on the website and keep them updated to reflect the user’s real situation. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements and for any harm caused to the company or third parties due to the information provided.
Additionally, the user must refrain from:
- Accessing or attempting to access restricted resources or areas of the website without meeting the required conditions for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its providers, or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its providers, or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use, and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers, and other users.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, allowing public access through any means of public communication, transforming, or modifying the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Deleting, hiding, or manipulating copyright notices and other identifying data of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms inserted in the contents.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those made available for this purpose or expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those commonly used on the Internet that do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website and/or contents.
- In particular, the user agrees not to transmit, disseminate, or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, and, in general, any kind of material that: Contravenes or undermines fundamental rights and public liberties constitutionally recognized, in international treaties, and in other current legislation. Induces, incites, or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent, or generally illegal actions. Induces, incites, or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes, or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age, or condition. Incorporates, makes available, or allows access to illegal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading, or generally contrary to law, morals, and generally accepted good customs or public order products, elements, messages, and/or services. Induces or could induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. Induces or incites involvement in dangerous, risky, or harmful practices to health and psychological balance. Is protected by intellectual or industrial property legislation belonging to the company or third parties without authorization for the intended use. Contravenes honor, personal and family intimacy, or the image of individuals. Constitutes any type of advertising. Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the website
The company does not guarantee continuous access, proper visualization, download, or usefulness of the elements and information on the website, which may be hindered, impeded, or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for decisions that may be made as a result of accessing the provided content or information.
The company will only be responsible for promptly removing content that may cause harm if notified. Specifically, the company is not responsible for damages that may arise from:
- Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blocks, or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads, and errors in telecommunication lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Unlawful intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or others.
- Improper or inadequate use of the website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it. The website administrator reserves the right to partially or completely remove any content or information from the website.
The company excludes any liability for damages that may result from the misuse of freely available services by users of the website. It is also relieved of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of data collection forms, which are solely intended for providing consultation and answering queries. In the event of causing damages due to unlawful or incorrect use of such services, the user may be held liable for the damages incurred.
You agree to hold the company harmless from any damages and claims from third parties resulting from your access or use of the website. Additionally, you undertake to indemnify for any damages resulting from your use of “robots,” “spiders,” “crawlers,” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the website.
The user agrees not to reproduce, even through a hyperlink, the website or any of its content without express written authorization from the data controller.
The website may contain links to other websites managed by third parties to facilitate user access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. The company is not responsible for the content of such websites or positioned as a guarantor or offering party of services and/or information provided to third parties through third-party links.
A limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right is granted to the user to create links to the website’s homepage solely for private and non-commercial use. Websites linking to our site should not falsify their relationship, claim authorized links, or include trademarks, names, logos, or other distinctive signs of our company. Additionally, they should not link to any page other than the homepage, link directly to our website’s address, and not reproduce it as part of their site or within frames. The company may request the removal of any link to the website at any time, and upon request, it should be promptly removed.
The company cannot control the information, content, products, or services provided by other websites linked to the website.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the website to recognize it as a frequent user and customize the use the user makes of the website by preselecting their language or preferred and specific contents.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a Web server to record the user’s navigation on the website when the user allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the user in order to facilitate content and offer navigation or advertising preferences to the user, to demographic profiles of the users, as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, control progress, and the number of entries.
10. STATEMENTS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered on the website are of an informative nature. Therefore, in offering them, no warranty or statement is granted regarding the contents and services offered on the website, including, by way of example, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such statements and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible in the event of the impossibility of providing the service if it is due to prolonged interruptions in the electrical supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and, in general, all cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the social domicile of the website’s Responsible Party.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, such unenforceability or nullity will not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said provision with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and intention reflected in the original provision.