Last updated: January 2023.
1. USER INFORMATION
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures in this Policy, you agree that we will process your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Legal name: ORELLANA RESTAURANTE, S.L.
Trade name: CASA ORELLANA
VAT ID: B-87019048
Address: C/ ZURBARAN 10-2ºIZQ
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
- Data Minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date.
- Data Security: We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction, or accidental loss or alteration, and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We provide means for you to access or rectify your data when you see fit.
- Retention: We retain your personal data legally and appropriately, only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International Transfers: In cases where your data may be transferred outside the EU/EEA, appropriate protection measures will be implemented.
- Third Parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with applicable laws regarding advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that may be requested and processed include:
- Identifying information.
Whenever we request your personal data, we will inform you clearly of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Providing information, services, products, relevant information, and updates in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed whenever:
- You have given your consent for the processing. Of course, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- There is a legal requirement.
- There is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either through subscription to our newsletter or due to your customer status.
- It is necessary for the provision of some of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to TU EMPRESA, S.L. for the provision of various services as Data Processors. The company will not make any transfers, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Erase your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the granted consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the prior consent before its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic reviews, and the company may modify it at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to reread the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.